Miss Lily Ann turned 2 on March 11th! We celebrated with a pool party at Holmes Jr. High. The kids had a blast swimming! Thanks to the daddies for getting in so the moms didn’t have to!
After swimming and pizza we headed back to the Garvins for her family party. Ella and McKenna were just as excited as Lily was for her new presents!
March 15th I celebrated the big 3-0! My amazing sister and bestie Kami planned a get together with my girlfriends for my birthday. We weren’t quite sure what to do, as Kamryn was only 5 weeks old! We met at The Stuffed Olive on my actual birthday. It happened to fall on the Friday starting Spring Break, so I think everyone was ready to get out and have a drink!
Daddy had both girls at home with the help of his mom. I started pumping earlier in the week, having Matt give her a bottle to practice. Kamryn didn’t fight it once which made leaving her much easier Friday night!
After The Stuffed Olive we walked over to the new brewery Single Speed, owned by our neighbor Dave. This was my first time and it was a fun little place! We ended up going home around 10:45, as Matt was having a hard time settling Kamryn down. Iowa had just lost earlier in the night to Michigan State after leading most of the game. I think this played a factor into Matt’s patience! :)
This was the perfect first night out for me. I’m blessed with such great family and friends that made me feel so special on my big day!
We celebrated Saturday night out at my parent’s and Sunday at the Lindgren’s. It was fun getting to celebrate all weekend!
The tradition continues even at 30- pictures before and after opening! :)
Our crazy dogs turned 5 on March 23rd! Unfortunately for them we totally forgot!! It wasn’t until Sunday (a day late) night that I realized that we had just missed their birthdays. I guess that’s what happens has they continue to get bumped down the totem pole!
Monday after school Ella and McKenna helped me make Lexi and Nahla a cake. Last year Lexi scarfed hers down so fast that she went after Nahla’s. About 30 seconds later up came every last bite! Ella remembered this from last year so she thought if we left the carrot slices out that we would be okay and we were! :)
The next birthday up is Baby Garvin and we can’t wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment