Monday, April 15, 2013

A Special Lunch

McKenna, Kamryn, and I took Ella lunch a couple weeks ago.  I let her choose where she would like lunch from and guess what she chose… McDonalds! 

At one point while we were eating I looked down at McKenna and she had her hands over her ears.  When I asked her what was wrong Ella responded for her, “She said it’s too loud in here!”  I seriously laughed out loud!  Little does she know the numerous hours she will spend in the lunchroom during her school days!!

lunch

Ella decided to skip her recess so that she could show us her classroom.  When we got there I noticed her medal on her desk and I about died!  My dad had given her this medal the night before at the UNI game.  He had taken one of our old medals and engraved her name on the back.  She was sooo proud of it!  When I told Danielle the story she couldn’t believe it because she had no idea it had gone to school with her!! 

After visiting her classroom we walked back to the office to tell Grandma Tami good bye.  Ella of course wanted to push Kamryn in the stroller! :)  Along the way Ella said hello to nearly everyone we walked passed!  We also stopped numerous times so Ella could show the teachers baby Kamryn! 

These are the things I LOVE about maternity leave.  It’s been so much fun getting to do some daytime activities that we normally don’t get to do!

No comments: