Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun with H20 and Puppies

Memorial Day I invited some of my friends and their kids out to my parent’s house.  Many of them had wanted to see the puppies, so we thought it would be fun to turn it into a pool party as well! 
It was an absolutely beautiful sunny day.  The kiddos enjoyed playing in the water table, mini pool, and slip-n-slide!  It was fun watching them “play” together.  They are at the age where they really don’t notice other friends are around, until someone takes something they were playing with!

Ella, Alaina, and Jordann were the only brave ones for the slip-n-slide!
slip n slide
water

Our attempt at getting a picture of the kids.  We decided it would be easier if the moms were in the picture too!

Christy & Baby M holding Eli (for Alex), Staci & Jani, Alex & Jordann, Krista & Kenna, Kami & Alaina, Heidi & Violet, and Danielle & Ella!IMG_0868

The puppies got a lot of attention today!  The little girls liked watching them from outside their kennel.  At one point Alaina and McKenna took a break from the water to check out the puppies. Pretty soon I heard McKenna yelling for me.  She was standing there peeing… through her swim diaper that is!  She did NOT like what was going on.  She starting crying and wanted me to hold her.  I had my camera around my neck and was able to catch a few pictures first before rinsing her off in the water!  Smile (PS- this happened at least 3 other times throughout the afternoon!  I swear all those diapers do is catch poop!)

I love the pictures below, especially the one of Kenna on her tippy toes!
IMG_0837IMG_0838
puppies

What a fun, fun day spent with friends soaking up the sun!

No comments: