Our friends Jason and Katie Krizek were married September 10th outside at the golf course in Dike. I wish I had a picture of it because it was beautiful! Just as the ceremony ended it started to rain!
Their son Maddox is just one day younger than McKenna! He was a little 6 pounder and McKenna was almost 9 lbs! Looks like there is still a weight difference between the two!
Their son Maddox is just one day younger than McKenna! He was a little 6 pounder and McKenna was almost 9 lbs! Looks like there is still a weight difference between the two!
With the beautiful bride!
Our friends Brian and Samantha Wingert got married in Cedar Falls on September 24th. Matt was an usher and Robby was the best man. I normally love Friday night weddings, but I now know how hard it can be when you are working! I rushed out of school as fast as I could so I could shower quick before I picked McKenna up from daycare. It is not easy trying to get ready with an 11 month old at home! :) My mom rescued me once again and took Kenna to Danielle's so I could get to the wedding on time!
After the wedding I ran home and picked McKenna up so that she could join us for part of the reception. She was a bit crabby for most of the reception. All she wanted to do was eat! My parents came and got her around 8:45 and ended up keeping her overnight for us!
Daddy and Kenna (in her famous wedding attire once again!)
After the wedding I ran home and picked McKenna up so that she could join us for part of the reception. She was a bit crabby for most of the reception. All she wanted to do was eat! My parents came and got her around 8:45 and ended up keeping her overnight for us!
Daddy and Kenna (in her famous wedding attire once again!)
Ryan (Brian's nephew-the ring bearer) at the adorable kids table! I went to get a stick of rock candy for Kenna (I mean for me- shh!) and they were GONE! I hate to admit I was disappointed!! :)
Jordann and Kenna kissing! They are becoming really good friends at daycare!
Ryan saw me taking pictures of the girls so he thought he would too... future girlfriends?!!
The bride and groom!
Brian's other nephew Ethan is just a couple weeks younger than McKenna. They enjoyed "chasing" each other while crawling. They would stop, look at each other, and then take off again. It was really cute!
I ended up coming home after the reception while the boys went to Mulligans. I still had to pack for my cousin's wedding Saturday morning!
Saturday morning my parents, Matt & Danielle, and McKenna & I headed to Madison, Wisconsin for my cousin Erik's wedding! We were excited to see all of our family!
McKenna was great in the car- sleeping most of the way. She was really good at the wedding too! They didn't want to see each other before the ceremony so they took pictures afterwards. This allowed us to head back to the hotel so McKenna could take her afternoon nap. She ended up sleeping over 2 hours! We were very lucky that the reception was in the hotel so we were able to head down after she got up.
I had to take this picture of my cousin Nikki's kids, Baileigh and Gage. They have grown up so much!

The bride and groom!

This picture is of my cousin Andy (the groom's brother) and his wife Julie. I made them stand up so that I could get a picture of his kilt! All the guys in the wedding wore kilts- this is something I'd never seen before!

Me and my girl (in her uniform!!)

The Goetz girls

Giving grandma a kiss- this is her new thing!

"Walking" with grandma

My grandpa and grandma won the longest years married dance- 57 years! Their prize was the bride's bouquet!

The centerpieces were adorable- flowers in beakers. My cousin and his wife are both "lab rats" so they thought they would use beakers for vases!

Wow, I can officially say wedding season is now over! This means Kenna's "Little Black Dress" is now going to be retired... that makes me a little sad!
Saturday morning my parents, Matt & Danielle, and McKenna & I headed to Madison, Wisconsin for my cousin Erik's wedding! We were excited to see all of our family!
McKenna was great in the car- sleeping most of the way. She was really good at the wedding too! They didn't want to see each other before the ceremony so they took pictures afterwards. This allowed us to head back to the hotel so McKenna could take her afternoon nap. She ended up sleeping over 2 hours! We were very lucky that the reception was in the hotel so we were able to head down after she got up.
I had to take this picture of my cousin Nikki's kids, Baileigh and Gage. They have grown up so much!
The bride and groom!
This picture is of my cousin Andy (the groom's brother) and his wife Julie. I made them stand up so that I could get a picture of his kilt! All the guys in the wedding wore kilts- this is something I'd never seen before!
Me and my girl (in her uniform!!)
The Goetz girls
Giving grandma a kiss- this is her new thing!
"Walking" with grandma
My grandpa and grandma won the longest years married dance- 57 years! Their prize was the bride's bouquet!
The centerpieces were adorable- flowers in beakers. My cousin and his wife are both "lab rats" so they thought they would use beakers for vases!
Wow, I can officially say wedding season is now over! This means Kenna's "Little Black Dress" is now going to be retired... that makes me a little sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment