I decided to sign McKenna up for Kindermusik this fall! It's an early birthday present from us! We are in the Thursday night class with our friends Staci & Jani and Kami & Alaina. The first night McKenna was "that kid"... She was still not quite herself after being sick and had been woken up from her afternoon nap- not a good combo! McKenna was all over the place, doing everything accept participating in the activities! I'm pleased to say she was MUCH better last night!
McKenna may be a bit young to fully enjoy class, but I look at it as an opportunity for her and I to do something fun together each week as well as interact with kids around her age. It's a bonus that two of McKenna's besties are in our class!
I'm not happy with the quality of the pictures below (#1 I was using my old camera and #2 McKenna was on the go so much!) but at least you can see some of the activities we do each class.
I'm not happy with the quality of the pictures below (#1 I was using my old camera and #2 McKenna was on the go so much!) but at least you can see some of the activities we do each class.
No comments:
Post a Comment