At first I didn't know what to think of them. My mom wanted to buy McKenna and Ella a pair while we were shopping Labor Day weekend so I agreed. I knew my sister probably wouldn't like them but I thought they were actually pretty practical for little ones. Jeggings are jean leggings and they are super soft and stretchy. I love jeans but they really aren't practical for McKenna's big belly! After trying them on her when we got home, I thought they were pretty darn cute!
McKenna wore her jeggings to Kindermusik on Thursday. Everyone loved them!
Don't you want to squeeze her cute little bunzers?!
It's funny how I've changed my mind on styles over the years.
I used to hate capris- I thought they were ugly when they first came out. Now I LOVE capris. I would wear them everyday.
I used to hate bermudas- I also thought they were ugly when they first came out. Now I LOVE bermudas. It's probably because shorts keep getting shorter and this body isn't getting any younger! :) :)
I'm going to say it now and we'll see what happens. I am not going to be wearing jeggings. They are adorable on baby buns, but not on these mommy buns! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment