McKenna enjoys sitting up and playing with her toys all by herself now. Tonight her curiousity got the best of her. I was sitting behind her on the phone with my co-worker when I looked over and saw McKenna had opened the wipes and started pulling them out! I ran to grab the camera quick to get some pictures. Then I waited to see what she would do. She loves feeling things with her hands and she kept "rubbing" the wipe to see how it felt. Then she proceeded to get more out! After four I decided to put them back and get her a new toy!
McKenna has started to jabber a lot lately. Today she really started making "dada" sounds. It's super cute!
1 comment:
Gracie still LOVES wipes... we have went through whole containers :) She uses them now to wipe off all of the furniture! I just love McKenna's hair!
Post a Comment