Monday, May 24, 2010

7 months old!



McKenna turned 7 months old on Thursday! I decided to change her picture spot because I don't like the lime green wall behind the light pink chair! :)

McKenna is a talker now! (She is talking in the picture below!) She says"dada" and "momma"! I was surprised that "momma" came only four days after she started saying "dada"! She also blabbers many other sounds- her favorite being "lala". Friday night she made that sound and it sounded like she was saying Ella. It was super cute and boy was Ella excited!


McKenna also likes to make the tooting sound with her mouth! (I didn't know how else to describe it!) She will do it forever blowing drool down her face and shirt. Of course she loves to do it when she is eating!


She still loves to sleep like this. It is so cute!


McKenna is now a mover and a shaker. She still likes to sit, although lately she has decided to fall forward and get into crawling position! She also loves to roll around in order to get what she wants. The video below is from the other day when she rolled from her play area by the t.v. all the way to the kitchen. I didn't get to my camera in time to capture her in the act but I did get her where she ended up!



The last two days McKenna has decided that she is going to scoot across the room to get what she wants! We were able to catch her on camera tonight. She was after her lotion and nose drops-of course two things she shouldn't be after!


I have only 3 more weeks of school before I get to be home with my baby girl. I can't tell you how excited I am!!! This will be my first summer not taking classes, working, or babysitting. I will get to enjoy EVERY second with Miss McKenna and I can't wait!






No comments: