Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Lexi!

Lexi, Nahla, and JayCee celebrated their 3rd birthdays on March 24th!  We weren't able to get all of them together on their big day, but we were able to celebrate with Lexi and Nahla!

The girls helped me make doggy friendly birthday cakes.  We aren't used to two helpers in the kitchen yet!!

Ella has been cracking eggs for along time now.  She amazes me every time!!

McKenna got to take a turn as the "stirrer".  I turned my back for two seconds and a pile landed on her lap!!  (Notice the taste tester... :) )

While we waited for the cakes to bake we had a little snuggle time with Baby Lily!

Yes, we brought back out their birthday hats!!  I had called Danielle earlier in the day telling her she better find the hats.  She said she had no idea where they were .  I was getting ready to blame Matt Garvin for tossing them when I found them at our house!! :)  (I knew the responsible one better keep them year to year!!) 

Since JayCee couldn't join us Ella decided Lily could wear her hat for her!

The finished project!

Doggy birthday cakes a la mode!

Lexi's cake flopped off the plate- way to go Kenna!! This meant Lexi got a head start and then decided to help Nahla finish.  About 5 seconds later Lexi started making her "I'm going to puke" sound.  Danielle caught it on the plate- gross!!  The funny thing is I have it all on tape!

Sunday afternoon we were able to celebrate with JayCee.  We decided not to do cakes again.  Poor JayCee got left out!

We tried for a picture of the birthday girls.  Trying to get three dogs to sit while wearing a hat is not easy!

Don't they look happy- party poopers!

Our 3 year old!
 McKenna and Ella had a blast playing in the Jumpoline in the basement at Gpa and Gma's. 


During all the madness- two crazy girls and three wound up dogs, Lily slept.  :)

Call us crazy, I know!  We love our dogs, what can we say?!

Happy Birthday L, N, and J!

No comments: