We took McKenna to the wedding and she stayed for part of the reception. My parents kept her overnight for us so that we didn't have to worry about getting home at a certain time for a babysitter. (This was only my third night away from her.) Is it silly that I still missed her?! :)
She ended up sleeping in until 8:50 for my parents! Wow- why can't that happen when she is home with me!!
After the rain stopped we headed out for a picture-notice the rainbow!
Mr. and Mrs. Boeke!!!
Here is a short video of her dancing. My battery was almost dead so I had to take a short one!
Dancing with daddy
Another attempt- McKenna is ready for BED!
Seriously Mark?!
Krista, Maegan, and Kerry
Krista, Maegan, and Kerry
K and K (missing the other K...)
I had so much fun seeing so many of my high school classmates! My original plan was to come home early... that changed when I hopped on the party bus and headed to Mulligans with everyone when the dance was over!
Congrats Missy and Paul, we wish you the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment