Life with a 10 month old is very busy, yet so much fun!
This week we also changed McKenna into her big girl car seat! Now that she is 22 lbs. we had to change her into a bigger seat. I have to say I'm a bit sad putting her old seat back into the box knowing we won't be needing it for awhile.
She will be rear facing for two more months until her big birthday!
McKenna's new thing is to stand on her pink chair. At first we had to be right there so that she wouldn't flop out because she didn't know how to get down! Just within the last two days she's figured out how to carefully get down!

Kenna especially likes to throw her toys while standing on her chair. It's become a new game: mommy and daddy put the toys on my chair and then I will throw them overboard!
Kenna especially likes to throw her toys while standing on her chair. It's become a new game: mommy and daddy put the toys on my chair and then I will throw them overboard!
Probably the most exciting news this month is that McKenna is going to be a BIG COUSIN! Matt and Danielle are expecting in March and we can't wait!!! I made McKenna this shirt to go along with the shirt Danielle made for Ella.
"I don't want to be a big cousin!"
"Just kidding! I'm just mad because mommy has me in a long sleeved shirt with jeans that are WAY too tight- not to mention too short! All I wanted to do was crawl and Mommy made me sit and smile... so that's why I decided to cry!"
I want her shirt to fit when Baby G arrives so I got a 18 month long sleeved onesie! Doesn't she look cute?!

McKenna still loves to start dancing whenever she hears music. She even sits and bounces in her high chair to the beat while she eats! She always puts her hand in the air. It is so funny! I'm thinking about looking into enrolling McKenna into Kindermusik this fall. I really think she would LOVE it!
"I don't want to be a big cousin!"
McKenna still loves to start dancing whenever she hears music. She even sits and bounces in her high chair to the beat while she eats! She always puts her hand in the air. It is so funny! I'm thinking about looking into enrolling McKenna into Kindermusik this fall. I really think she would LOVE it!
McKenna loves to give kisses now! She makes the "smacking" noise for her kiss. Every now and then she will lean in for a nice juicy kiss! I tried getting this on video but haven't had any luck yet!
McKenna followed pretty much the same schedule everyday this summer. I'm anxious to see what happens once I go back to school. Her normal routine give or take a half hour:
7:30 Get up
8:00 Eat
10:30 Nap
12:30 Eat
3:30 Nap
5:00 Eat
8:30 Eat and Bed!
7:30 Get up
8:00 Eat
10:30 Nap
12:30 Eat
3:30 Nap
5:00 Eat
8:30 Eat and Bed!
McKenna continues to be BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! We've started putting up "blockers" to try to keep her contained in one area! So far it is working- we'll see how long it lasts!
Happy 10 month birthday Ken! We love you sooooooo much! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment