Sunday night we headed out to New Hartford to AJ and Christy Manfulls for the Super Bowl. Danielle had to work, so we went with Matt and Ella. AJ and Christy completly remodeled their house after the flood and it looks AWESOME!! They recently bought the land right behind my parent's house which means they are going to be neighbors to my parents! We are really excited about this. I know my dad is VERY excited to have a handy man live next door! Watch out AJ, my dad may be putting you to more work than you would like! :)
We ended up just staying until after half time. I wanted to get home early and get ready for the week! I still wonder why the Super Bowl is on Sunday. Can't they put just one NFL game on a Saturday?!
Ella had nothing to do with the game- just the food and toys! Christy has a cute little basket full of toys for kids to play with when they come over. Ella found the My Little Ponies and boy was she excited. She ended up giving everyone a pony to play with. She also gave them a brush so that they could make their pony look pretty. This is a picture of the men being troopers and playing with their ponies!
Laura taking her turn with McKenna
By the way, who won?
Just kidding! I was actually cheering for the Saints after watching the special on Drew Brees. What an awesome guy with an amazing story.
Just kidding! I was actually cheering for the Saints after watching the special on Drew Brees. What an awesome guy with an amazing story.
1 comment:
Oh we can't wait to be neighbors to your parents! It will be so much fun all hanging out more :)
Post a Comment