Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

My mom bought the girls valentine outfits from the new baby store in the mall. They have some really cute things there. I would recommend checking it out if you haven't already!

We got the girls picture taken in their outfits after church a couple weekends ago. Our goal was to get a picture of them together. Portrait Innovations has a special that you can get one 10x13, two 8x10s, four 5x7s, four 3x5s, and thirty two wallets of one pose for $9.99! We also got six free valentine cards!

The girl took a ton of pictures- together and individual. She got some really cute ones with a white background but it was too hard to "see" the girls since they blended in. We agreed on the photo below! **Notice Ella's hand is in McKenna's pocket!


As I said before our plan was not to get individual shots of the girls! I thought this picture of McKenna was really cute so of course I had to get it! :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM ELLA GRAYCE
AND MCKENNA RENE'!
XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Manfulls said...

So cute! Happy Valentine's Day sweet girls:)