Sunday, February 14, 2010
Love
This year I've experienced a new kind of love- a mother's love. You moms out there know what I'm talking about. It's a love that is so hard to explain. It's a kind of love that still loves at 4:30 in the morning or during what we like to call freak out sessions. I think I could tell McKenna that I love her a million times in one day. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with our wonderful daughter. It was one year ago yesterday that I took a pregnancy test indicating that my dream to become a mother was coming true. On that Valentine's Day I can't explain the joy and relief we felt that day. That night at dinner we had no idea how much fun we would have being parents. Now one year later we have a beautiful 3 1/2 month old- a smiling, drooling, happy little girl that has completely taken over our world. Deciding to have kids was the one of the best decisions we've ever made! Happy first Valentine's Day my precious baby! I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I couldn't agree more! A mothers love is an indescribable feeling of love joy and happiness. She is one adorable little girl. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment