Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weddings!

We had yet another very busy weekend this last weekend! Matt and I celebrated our four year anniversary on Thursday. So much has happened in our lives since the day we said "I do"- new jobs, first house, first dog, and first child! We enjoyed an amazing dinner together at the Montage. The last time we were at the Montage I had just told Matt we were pregnant! What a great place to celebrate!
Ella and my mom made us an anniversary cake!

Friday night we had Adam and Lyssa (Steckelberg) VanCleave's wedding! Both of our families were invited so we didn't have a babysitter for McKenna. Alexis Rokes came over and watched McKenna during the wedding and then we took her to the reception for a bit. Danielle was Lyssa's personal attendant and of course she had to steal McKenna the second we got there!

The Garvins

Pat, Kami, and Alaina Galles were also invited to the wedding and I was sooo excited to find out we were at the same table!! The girls needed some time to crawl (McKenna) and run (Alaina) while we waited for the dance to start!

I'm ready to dance!

Cutest tooshie ever!

With the beautiful bride!

McKenna in her little black dress

An attempt at a family picture

Grandpa and Grandma Goetz

Grandpa and Grandma Lindgren

Uncle Robby (our new roomie for a couple months!)

Ella dancing with Grandpa

McKenna dancing with mommy

At 9:30 I took McKenna back to my parent's house for the night. She fell asleep as I was pulling out of Pipac. Sarah Korte came over and got to watch her sleep! When I got back the party began... for Kami and me that is! :)

Robby and Kami

Kami, Lyssa, and Krista
(Taking the famous "Tot Lot Shot"-this happens once every 2 years!)

Matt and Turbo (aka Adam!)

We all had an absolute blast, staying out wayyyyy past our bedtimes! I'm so glad I was able to talk Kami into staying out with us. I'm also thankful my parents kept McKenna overnight for us. It doesn't happen very often so we had to take advantage of the opportunity! :)

We also had Dan and Megan Fletcher's wedding on Saturday afternoon! Another beautiful day and wedding! I decided to go home around 10:45 to relieve Matt's mom from watching McKenna while Matt again stayed out wayyyy past his bedtime. He didn't realize it was such a bad idea until Sunday when he was exhausted!



Another fun weekend has come and gone- just like that!
Best wishes to the newlyweds!

1 comment:

Brenden Family said...

Again, I absolutely Love the Little Black Dress... adorable!!!! What a beautiful bride! Loved her dress!