Last Friday Kami and Alaina invited us over for McKenna's first pool party! Kami and Pat put in an above ground pool this year- a 3 foot by 3 foot blow up! Ha! It was a beautiful sunny and hot (almost) summer afternoon. The girls had fun splashing each other while the moms chatted! McKenna sat in one spot the whole time while Alaina tried to get out of the pool every chance she got!



Monday afternoon McKenna sat and played on a blanket while I planted flowers. She was such a good girl! Before her nap I let her take a quick dip in her new pool- a Wal-mart special, $3.72!! I am pretty proud of this find!



*I'm not sure how to flip the video... and just ignore my voice!! :)
1 comment:
Krista-
That little frog pool with the shade cover is adorable! You will get your moneys worth this summer for sure. Can't believe how big McKenna is getting...and what a cutie!! Bet you're anxious for school to be out...enjoy your summer!!! ;)
Post a Comment