Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Eggs

Last Saturday Danielle and I took the girls out to my parent's to dye Easter eggs and make goodies. About every 5 minutes Ella would ask, "Is it time to dye eggs yet?!" Finally after supper was cleaned up we decide it was time! We've learned that a lot goes a long way for little Miss E. She was satisfied with dying about 5 eggs. Then she was on to the next thing!



Even McKenna got to help!

Putting stickers on the dried eggs.


The finished products!

McKenna with her eggs. I can't wait until she can sit up on her own for pictures!

It's hard to see but she has the green egg in her hand. Of course it went straight to her mouth. She ended up getting green all over her mouth, hands, and legs... all for one picture... great idea mom! :)

I started by giving McKenna her "M" egg to hold and then all the jewels started falling off because she wasn't careful with it! :) When getting her jammies on this is what I found on her toe!

Our Easter goodies! Lots of projects for one night!

No comments: