Our first few days at home have been very busy, which is always a welcome thing in my life. I love company and I love hanging out with family!
Our friends have been so wonderful to us, showering us with gifts for both Kamryn and McKenna, as well as bringing over meals. Until I had a baby I didn’t realize that one of the best gifts is a home cooked meal! It’s sooo incredibly nice not having to worry about supper plans on top of just trying to survive the first few weeks as a family of four!
The Brendens had planned to come visit us in the hospital, but a call from their daycare saying Addie had just gotten sick caused them to have to cancel their plans! They came over Sunday and the girls absolutely loved Kamryn up! These pictures are seriously so cute. I’m thinking they need to add another girl to their family!!
One of McKenna’s gifts from them was a shaving kit for the bathtub. This gift couldn’t have come at a more perfect time. McKenna had recently started throwing fits when it was time for a bath and the shaving kit has fixed this problem!! She can’t wait to take a bath to shave her legs. The other night she yelled out to let me know she was shaving her boobs. Haha!
Due to the snowstorm in Boston, Uncle Matt had to wait until he got home to meet his newest niece. (We were able to Facetime with him while he was gone so that he could see her!) Monday morning he came over as soon as we were up! Monday afternoon Kamryn was able to meet her Uncle Jeremy. He was also a pretty proud uncle of another niece! Girls, girls, girls!!
“Nuggles” with Grandpa Dan, Grandma Tami, and Aunt Danielle (and her baby!)!
Robby and Danni came back from Des Moines the weekend of the 23rd. While they were here they asked McKenna to be the flower girl in their wedding next June!!! We are SOOO excited!!
Matt’s cousins Nick and Ali were back from Kansas City and stopped over to see us. Nick’s kids Anthony and Cari were so sweet with Kamryn. I was able to catch them both holding her little hands- so precious!! :)
I tried to get pictures of all of our visitors but I’ve missed a few along the way. Thank you Lindsay & Grant Varney, Katie Rogers, Diane Shannon, Kerry Juhlin, Jay Byington, Brian & Sam Wingert, Brad & Kristen Bishop, EmiLou Nelson (not pictured), Jenny & JJ Nelson (not pictured), and Kristen Otto (not pictured) for coming to see us! We’ve enjoyed the conversation and snuggles!
1 comment:
LOVE all the pictures... she is so beautiful!! Loved the announcement cards... Sorry I missed the birthday bash!! Lets hang out soon, want to love on that baby before you go back to work!
Post a Comment