My mom and I took Ella and McKenna to McDonald’s Playland in Waverly one crummy day this summer. We ate lunch first and then let the girls play. My mom and I were quickly reminded why we don’t like germ-infested places like this! I felt like I was patrolling the play area making sure McKenna didn’t get wiped flat on her face by some of the BIG kids that were running around like chickens with their heads cut off! Come on parents, watch your kids!! : )
The best part of the trip was getting Strawberry Shortcake figures. McKenna ended up getting two from the girls in Okoboji so she has an almost complete set- missing Strawberry Shortcake herself! (If anyone out there has her, I will buy her from you!!)
I am amazed at how often McKenna plays with her “McDonalds” as she calls them. I think I might stop buying toys and just get Happy Meals instead just so I can get the toys!
We are glad the girls had fun because it’s going to be awhile before we go back!! : )
1 comment:
LOVE the new picture :)
Post a Comment