Monday, February 21, 2011

Playing in the Snow

A couple Sundays ago we bundled McKenna up to play outside in the snow. It was actually pretty nice out so we didn't have to do the full snow gear. Once again she absolutely loved the snow!

Daddy worked on shoveling the light snow we got overnight while I chased McKenna!

Kenna loves walking down to the fire hydrant. I think she thinks she's heading to Shannon's to play with the kids!


"Lexi, where are you?"

Kenna walked into the garage acting as though she was headed for something. She kept telling me to "come here"! I finally figured out that she wanted the shovel!

Let's hope her smile is this big when she's helping shovel at 14!

Lexi also LOVES playing in the snow- especially when she buries her toys in it! Lexi seriously could play outside in the snow all day. We sometimes leave her outside and she'll stay entertained for 30 minutes playing all by herself!


Daddy tried making McKenna a fort. She didn't want to go it in without her dad. Unfortunately it wasn't big enough for the two of them!

I pulled her in the sled up and down the sidewalk 1oo times before we headed inside. McKenna was really mad at her mommy for making her come in! She kept saying "s-no, s-no"!

No comments: