When Kamryn was an infant we signed up for the newborn, 6 month, and 1 year package with Michelle at Stricker Photography. We’ve loved her work and were excited to go back for baby girl’s 6 month pictures!
Her pictures were taken on my last day home for summer vacation. I had prepared Michelle that I might cry! :) Our session was at 1:00, which made getting out of the house on time much easier!! Kamryn cooperated and ate right before we left. She also pooped right when we got there! I brought a handful of things and let Michelle do the rest! We had a fun afternoon. Michelle is seriously the best with kids. She ABSOLUTELY LOVES THEM and you can tell she LOVES her job! I felt myself getting frustrated with Kamryn at times because the turkey wouldn’t smile!! She had recently found her tongue and was ALL about “chewing” on it that day!! She was also new to sitting up, so I had to be very close to her as she would topple over pretty quickly after sitting up. (Side note- but the end of the next week she was sitting up by herself for long periods at a time!) I’ve learned to lower my picture expectations with kids. McKenna has a STRONG history of freezing up in front of the camera for professional pictures!
I left Michelle’s house a little disappointed, (I think I actually was just getting sad about it being my last day of work!) but as soon as Michelle posted a couple pictures, it made my worries go right away! She was able to catch Kamryn’s “o” face (which was new at the time) as well as one of her smiling. That’s really all I needed and or wanted!! I was so excited when the cd came with numerous others that I love! Below I picked out some of my favorites. So many expressions and poses that will always remind us of our “Little Boo” at six months!
(Grabbing her boobie! Michelle showed me this picture during an outfit change and we both cracked up laughing!)
(My favorite!!)
(First time wearing Baby Legs! Not quite sure what to think!)
(Yet another “chewing on my tongue” pic!)
(Name date shoes given to Kamryn from Great Gpa Pete and Gma Lile - a tradition in the Petersen family!)
(The “o” face that we all love!)
We already have Kamryn’s 1 year pictures booked for February 5th! Can’t wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment