Sunday, March 7, 2010

A big week!

It has been a very eventful week at the Lindgrens!

Last Saturday McKenna found her toes! She loves to lay on her back and grab them. We are waiting for her toes to find her mouth!



On Monday I went to get McKenna out of her crib when she woke up from her evening nap and this is what I found! I didn't count it as an official roll over though because her arm is stuck underneath her!


McKenna and I went over to Danielle's to watch the Bachelor finale later Monday night. While we were there she ended up rolling over all by herself and we even got it on video!!! (I've tried uploading it 6 times now and it won't upload... ugh! I will post it as soon as I can get it up!) McKenna has since then rolled over many times. She is getting to be a pro at it!

McKenna came down with her first cold this week. :( Tuesday night she was up all night coughing. Wednesday morning she threw up her bottle all over me after having a major coughing fit. I decided to stay home with her and get her into the doctor earlier. (We were supposed to go back to the doctor on Wednesday to get McKenna weighed after I got out of school.) We lucked out that it was just a cold and not RSV. The good news was that she gained 5 ounces over the last week! My parents bought us a scale so now we can weigh her at home rather than having to take her in each week. Thank you mom and dad!
"Yeah, I'm gaining weight!"


Yesterday McKenna found her tongue! She's always liked to suck on it but now she knows how to move it in and out. It is really funny when she sticks her tongue out at us! I'm sure there will be more of this to come! :)

No comments: