Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 months old!

My friend Kami gave me The Belly Book when I found out I was pregnant. You are supposed to write about your pregnancy each week along with taking a picture. Every time Matt would take my picture Lexi would stand right next to me as if she was saying, "Why don't you take a picture of me?!" The same continues to be true when I take McKenna's picture. Lexi is always right there in the way! We are always trying to hold her back. I have many pictures where a tail or leg is in the corner of the picture!

Sunday was McKenna's two month birthday! Matt was playing basketball so I was on my own for this photo shoot. I got a couple pictures in before Lexi figured out where we were and what we were doing! We recently got a new camera that is able to take multiple pictures in a row- I love this feature! I was able to capture Lexi giving her sister some lovin'. I have to say trying to make your daughter smile, holding the dog back, trying to keep her from leaning over, and being the photographer is not an easy task! I will be waiting for daddy's help next time!

I'm 2 months old today!

My adorable boots from the Roses!

She found us!

I love you too Lexi!

Don't ruin my bow!

Are you done yet?

Hurry up mom while Lexi is gone!

That didn't last long!


No more kisses!

I'm tired of this photo shoot. Get this thing off me!

**Send me an email to see the other 35 pictures! ;)

3 comments:

The Petrie Family said...

Soooo cute!!!!

Manfulls said...

Yes so precious! I can only imagine what it will be like with my 2 dogs when we have a baby!! :)

Sarah Lerdal said...

Adorable!! I want a camera that has that feature...must be wonderful in trying to get that perfect shot!